Ethy-Ripex is a specially formulated liquid which is to be used ONLY in Catalytic ethylene generators. This is a PROPRIETERY FORMULA developed after extensive trials, in consultation with agro experts to promote NATURAL RIPENING, of mangoes, avocados, bananas, citrus fruits, melons, papayas, kiwi fruit, pears, pineapples, tomatoes, chilies, nectarine, peach, plum and tobacco. Ethy-Ripex is simply poured into the liquid storage compartment of ethylene generators, for quick, safe and constant ethylene production.
Directions for use :
- It is a violation to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its directions.
For mangoes, avocados, bananas, citrus fruits, melons, kiwi fruits, pears, pineapple, tomatoes, chilies, nectarine, peach and plum, use in a catalytic generators, the first 24 hours of the ripening period as follows
- 1.130L used as directed in 133 to 283 cubic meter ripening room produces ethylene concentration varying from 4 to 1200 ppm over a period of 12-48 hours.
- 475 ml is used as directed in 43-170 cubic meter ripening room produces ethylene concentrations varying from 5 to 500 ppm over a period of 6-24 hours
- Anyone using this product in any other type of curing system or room size should contact us prior to use
- The room must have adequate air circulation, Because uniform pulp temperature throughout the load are essential for even ripening, the refrigerated air in the room must circulate at all times and uniformly throughout the load. The room should be constructed so that the air flow path from the refrigeration system, through the load and back to the refrigeration system is unobstructed. Proper air flow patterns are of utmost importance.
- Smoke test room for leakage once in six months.
- Always vent the room for removing carbon dioxide once in 10-12 hours.
Note : De-greening citrus fruits require 1-5ppm of ethylene. Excess may cause damage.